Thursday, December 11, 2008

Evening - Introduction

Well, it's been a long time since I wrote.

Many people think this is a good thing, but I said I would write something as a Christmas present. Mind you, this is for a very bad person...

At any rate, I'm posting this one page at a time, to try and motivate myself to keep writing. All this is raw stuff as in not even first draft. If you see really sad writing, just remember that it will all be fixed in the rewrite...honest...absolutely.

The story parodies the movie Twilight, in that it is supposed to be full of luuuuuv, annoying angst, rationalized feelings and all sorts of cliches. I'm also aiming at the Harry Potter movies, but that one is currently a plot device to get the characters into a weird sort of high school.

Sit back, relax and enjoy reading.

Avoid gnomes.

No comments: